This limit LRP is extended to the invoiced purchaser, and not anyone who may purchase the vehicle invoiced, not named on the original invoice. This LRP is made by the independent repair facility that is registered in the LRP on the original invoice that performed the service/repairs. The Labour Reimbursement Program is not a warranty by 310 Flex Corp. or its administrator SolutionsLRP.com.
Invoices must be registered within 2 business days for mechanical repairs or services which has required the installation of a part or service for a customer on an eligible vehicle the (Original Repair) the original repair will be eligible for coverage under the LRP.
Subject to the following terms and procedures, the LRP will cover the labour required to perform a corrective repair if (a) the customer’s vehicle experiences a mechanical failure, and (b) the customer returns to the original Shop within the covered time and mileage, and (c) the failure is the result of a defect in the installed part, or service.
For claims submittal:
To be eligible for reimbursement the following steps must apply
- The registered Original Repair and subsequent LRP must be performed by the same Repair facility.
- The LRP applies only to the labour required to complete The Labour Recovery Repair.
- Claims require the program administrator’s prior authorization by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or our administration phone line at 289-778-4200.
- Original Repair invoice.
- Guarantee Invoice signed by customer.
- Invoice for parts purchased and installed during original repair.
- Invoice for parts purchased and installed during the guarantee.
- Coverage is limited to the lesser of $70.00 per hour times Mitchell Flat Rate or the original labour charges.
If during the claim pre-authorization process the repair registered is determined to be ineligible for the coverage under the Labour Recovery Program, you will be refunded the registration original fee.